Highly Experienced Successful Litigators Proven Results

Frequently Asked Questions

How does this work?

Once your insurance company is notified of the accident, they will send you forms to fill out so that you can begin obtaining benefits.

All automobile insurance policies in Minnesota provide certain benefits that anyone involved in an accident is entitled to receive. These include $20,000 for medical bills and $20,000 in wage loss. Our office will help with the completion of the forms and ensure that you are receiving all the benefits you deserve. Also, you may be entitled to damages for pain and suffering, disability, loss of earning capacity, and future medical expenses.

We will investigate the accident to ensure that we have the evidence to pursue your claim and monitor your medical treatment.

How much will this cost?

There is no charge for an initial consultation. Even if you aren’t sure you have a case, please don’t hesitate to call.

If you decide to hire this firm to represent you, there will be no cost to you unless we win. Our payment will be taken as a percentage of whatever amount is received. We only collect a fee after money is recovered because we know that not everyone can pay a lawyer an hourly fee.

Any expenses we incur pursuing your case will be paid by the firm and reimbursed only after your case is settled.

What should I do if I am involved in a car accident?

If you are involved in an accident, certain steps should be undertaken immediately. First, evaluate your physical condition and determine if you need medical attention. Next, contact the police and advise them of the fact of the accident and where it occurred. Then, exchange information with the other people involved in the accident (use phone to take pictures of driver’s license and insurance cards). You should also take pictures of the vehicles involved, including the license plates and any damage to the vehicles.

Afterwards, you should advise your insurance company that you have been involved in an accident.

How do I know if I have a case?

If you have been injured in an accident you may be entitled to receive compensation for your injuries. Whether or not you have a claim depends upon the facts of the accident. Call us for a free consultation and we will be happy to evaluate your case.

How do I contact the Finn Shapiro firm?

For a free consultation contact Finn Shapiro LLC at 952-541-1000. Also, you can receive quick feedback through the contact form on our website.